Assist your baby in transitioning from a sippy cup to a regular cup with the Straw Style Training Cup. Featuring a cross cut external straw to prevent spills when not in use, this training cup uses an internal and external straw system to teach baby how to drink from an upright cup. When used with external straw only, baby can even drink while lying down.
• Internal and external straw system allows for gradual transition to using a straw
• Cross cut external straw opening prevents spills
• Piyo Piyo duckling lid protects straw when not in use
• Soft and flexible silicone straw is safe for baby
• Double skid-proof handles for easy gripping
• Training cup holds 7 fluid ounces (200cc)
• Lid: P.C.
• Cup: P.P.
• Watertight ring/straw: Silicone
• Skid-proof handles: T.P.R.
• P.P./P.C./Silicone:-20°C ~ 120°C (-4°F ~ 248°F)
• T.P.R.: -20°C ~ 80°C (-4°F ~ 176°F)
• 200ml (7oz)