Bixbee Gold Butterflyer Small Backpack ( NEW )
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 fortnightly with More info
Space Racer, with LED light-up wings, will take your child’s imagination on an intergalactic journey! Perfect for traveling to a galaxy far, far away—or just up the road to school or grandma’s house, all style systems are go with these in
Sparkalicious™ Sparkle from the inside out™
What if you had wings to take you to school? Now it’s possible with the Flyer collection! The Sparkalicious Butterflyers dazzle and shine, letting them spread their wings and fly! Each bag is as roomy as it is fun with space for everything they need for school or travel. Each with a sparkly star charm!
Our designer backpacks bridge function and durability with fashion and fun! These winged backpacks are tough-built and specifically designed for kids’ unique measurements. Our patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes is designed to carry weight at waist level.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Perfect for a 3 to 5 year old 36”-42” (90-107cm)
• Backpack weighs 1lbs
• Shoulder strap total length is 24 inches
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Top flap zippered pocket offers quick access to small supplies
• Front flap pocket holds small supplies or snack
• 2 side pockets holds small water bottle
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
• Padded back panel
• Easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
• D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
• ID card holder under main flap
• Main compartment fits a folder and is large enough for a sweater
• 2 interior slip pockets for small school supplies
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.