Bixbee Sparkalicious Gold Back pack Large
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly with More info
Sparkalicious™ Sparkle from the inside out™
Fun, sassy and sporty-chic, these bags are a must-have accessory for anyone looking to show their sparkle! Perfect for school, sport or sleep over fun, these fab bags will dazzle, shimmer and shine through day and night. Each with a sparkly star charm!
Our designer backpacks bridge function and durability with fashion and fun! These sparkly and tough-built packs are specifically designed for kids’ unique measurements. Our patented horizontal design with ergonomic attributes is designed to carry weight at waist level.
Care: Apply a small amount of gentle cleanser to a clean, soft, damp cloth and gently wipe. Allow product to air dry.
Bixbee products are tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Large backpack Measurements:
Overall: 15” wide x 6” deep x 12” high
Perfect for a 7 to 10 year old kid over 4ft tall (125cm)
• Backpack weighs 2lbs
• Shoulder strap total length is 28 inches (Large size)
• Made of durable 600-denier* polyester
• Water resistant
• Sparkalicious glitter is flake resistant
• Padded topside carrying handle
• Top flap zippered pocket offers quick access to small supplies
• Front flap pocket for access to larger supplies
• Right side adjustable mesh side pocket fits any size water bottle
• Left side pocket
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Right shoulder strap lunch money pocket
• Sliding sternum strap with side release buckle to help keep shoulder straps upright
• Padded breathable mesh back panel
• Easy-to-grab beehive zip pulls
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light
• D-rings for clipping on their favorite accessories
• Reinforced base corners
• ID card holder under main flap
• Main compartment features a padded sleeve for a tablet or small laptop
• 7 Interior pockets for small school supplies
• Interior latch for key ring
*Denier is a unit of measurement that is used to determine the fiber thickness of individual threads or filaments used in the creation of textiles and fabrics. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick, sturdy, and durable.