Frank Green Stainless steel Smart Cup 10 oz ~ Dahlia with Pink Lavender
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 fortnightly with More info
The Stainless Steel SmartCup reflects our unique design principles and integrity. It's made of premium safe materials and imparts our signature pared back aesthetic so that it works seamlessly with your style.
Vacuum-insulated and double-walled, your SmartCup will retain heat and conserve cool liquids for up to 12 hours. There's no taste interference, so that means you'll get the maximum flavour from your drink of choice.
Our hand-picked colour palette is a celebration of the seasons, with hues that range from natural tones to pops of colour, they'll appeal to the minimalist, the maximalist and anyone in between.
*Please note: The Stainless Steel Range is not enabled with Visa payWave technology.
The ins and outs:
- Double-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- The drinking hole is designed for optimum liquid flow
- Clever one handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
- Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Wide mouth for added customisability - think fruit, tea or ice cubes
- Removable Strainer
- Stain and odour resistant inner – taste your coffee and not your cup
- Comfortably fits in standard cup holders
- Recyclable at end of life
- Customise your base, lid and button colours
Care and Usage Instructions
- Wash the SmartCup in warm, soapy water before and after use – handwashing and airdrying the base is recommended
- Do not freeze or place base in the dishwasher
- The Stainless Steel SmartCup is not microwave safe
- Be gentle and never use bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Do not overfill and ensure the lid is securely fastened before drinking
- Always take care when consuming hot liquids and keep out of the reach of children
- Due to the double-wall insulation, you will not always be able to predict the temperature of the liquid in your SmartCup
- When the push button is in the closed position hot liquid will naturally cause steam to build pressure inside your SmartCup – always remove the lid or ensure SmartCup push button is in the open position when liquid is above 65°C
- Never shake your SmartCup with hot liquid inside and always push to open facing away from your face and body