Frank Green Stainless steel Smart Cup 20 oz ~ Coconut Milk with Sailor Blue
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 fortnightly with More info
The Stainless Steel SmartBottle reflects our unique design principles and integrity. It's made of premium safe materials and imparts our signature pared back aesthetic so that it works seamlessly with your style.
A superior benefit of stainless steel is that it's unbreakable. Vacuum-insulated and double-walled, your SmartBottle will retain heat and conserve cool liquids for up to 12 hours. There's no taste interference, so that means you'll get the maximum flavour from your drink of choice.
Our hand-picked colour palette is a celebration of the seasons, with hues that range from natural tones to pops of colour, they'll appeal to the minimalist, the maximalist and anyone in between.
You'll get exclusive access to the frank green Hydrate app which records your daily hydration goals, keeps you on track with reminders, and lets you know exactly how you're protecting the earth with a live record of plastic bottles saved from landfill.
*Please note: The Stainless Steel Range is not enabled with Visa payWave technology.
- Double-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- Exclusive access to the frank green Hydrate app
- The drinking hole is designed for optimum liquid flow
- Clever one handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
- Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Wide mouth for added customisability - think fruit, tea or ice cubes
- Removable Strainer
- Stain and odour resistant inner – taste your water and not your bottle
- Comfortably fits in standard bottle holders
- Recyclable at end of life
Using your Hydrate app:
- Personal Profile — Suggested daily intake based on your lifestyle.
- Reminders — Keep on track with your hydration goals by setting reminders.
- Easy to use — NFC enabled device users can tap their SmartBottle lid to record hydration. All other smartphone operating systems work too, it's just a simple input of information.
- Tracker — Keep track of plastic bottles saved from landfill.
- Reporting — Daily and weekly hydration summaries in one easy-to-read graph.
Care and usage instructions
- Wash the SmartBottle in warm, soapy water before and after use – handwashing and airdrying the base is recommended
- Do not freeze or place base in the dishwasher
- The Stainless Steel SmartBottle is not microwave safe
- Be gentle and never use bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Do not overfill and ensure the lid is securely fastened before drinking
- Always take care when consuming hot liquids and keep out of the reach of children
- Due to the double-wall insulation, you will not always be able to predict the temperature of the liquid in your SmartBottle
- When the push button is in the closed position hot liquid will naturally cause steam to build pressure inside your SmartBottle – always remove the lid or ensure SmartBottle push button is in the open position when liquid is above 65°C
- Never shake your SmartBottle with hot liquid inside and always push to open facing away from your face and body