5-ingredient mini pizzas are unbelievably easy and completely addicting
This super easy and yummy recipe is from damndelicious.net
MINI DEEP DISH PIZZAS
- 4 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 36-48 mini pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F ( approximately 210 C) . Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Working one at a time, lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
- Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, topping with 3 mini pepperonis each.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
For full details visit damndelicious.net